Sunday, November 29, 2009

a very unexpected day.

I've been awake this morning by my cousin brother, he then FORCED my brothers and I go to Bukit Tinggi . I supposed you know, that's a DUPER boring place to go.
It was raining heavily while we were on the way, some of the memories appeared on my mind.
We stopped by the Strawberry Farm, it's a nice place people, you guys should go and have a look. =D
We then headed back to Bukit Tinggi, had our dinner, then went back to my aunt's house.
Suddenly we've got an idea, we decided to "sing k". hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahha.
Guess what, those songs are really OLD, believe it or not.
.__."
Whoa, but we managed to sing la, well, AT LEAST some songs what right?
I've sang a song, i mean a VERY sad song, 心如刀割, by Jacky Cheung.
I wanted to cry, this song is very suitable for the break-up couples.
The lyrics of this songs is meaningful, so this song memang beautiful. xD
你最珍贵, this song reminds me of some memories, the memories are meant to be kept in OUR hearts.
This song is the very first song that we both sang together, you know how much I wanted to rewind my life and go back we used to be at.


So yeah, while my cousin sister and I were chit-chatting, two of my brothers and my cousin brother were playing pool.
At around 11+, we went out for supper.
but, my dear (cousin sis_siaodig) failed to go.
because she gotta attend the carnegie course.
we went to a restaurant, the services sucked.
like seriously, SUCKED!!!! ><
in fact, this is also my first time, that I think that bukit tinggi isn't a boring place to travel anymore.
I got into my dreams at around 4am+.zzZ"

No comments:

Post a Comment